Saturday, May 12, 2012

Toy Story Space Alien Eraser Rocket Set

I'm sharing photos of my Toy Story Space Alien Eraser Rocket Set that arrived in the mail today



"The claw is our master" 







 Disney puts their special touch on the packaging - can't wait to open it







The adorable Space Rocket looks like the claw machine from Pizza Planet






It is filled with eight 3-D erasers that look like the Space Aliens from Toy Story






Just unscrew the top to get the erasers out of the container



I'm enjoying this set because it looks so much like the claw machine and space aliens from the Toy Story movies.  The little green men have very nice detail. I don't think I'll ever use them to erase anything because they're just too cute! I really like mine and highly recommend it if you're looking for a gift for a clawmaster. It was $12.50 plus shipping.

I ordered from the online disney store at http://www.disneystore.com/disney-store-official-site-for-disney-merchandise-toy-story-space-alien-eraser-rocket-set/mp/1286772/1000213/?D=space+men&Nr=pPublished%3A1&Ntk=All_Shopping&Nu=pProductID&Ntt=space+men&Dr=pPublished%3A1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial





Related Sites:
Free claw machine games on the web
Website valerienow
Facebook Claw Machine games online
Twitter @theclawmachine